Baseball/Softball Scoreboard (BB-1101)
The Colorado Baseball Electronic Scoreboard is an ideal solution for your recreational baseball/softball fields. With no hidden fees, each scoreboard INCLUDES: built-in wireless capabilities, wireless scoreboard controller, built-in horn, and free customization options.
- High visibility LED digits
- Enclosures can be customized to match your team colors
- Rugged powder-coated aluminum enclosures
- 2.4GHz integrated wireless
- Flexibility to select captions based on your application
- Removable lexan panels for easy cleaning
- Conformal coated to protect against corrosion
- 5-year limited warranty
This outdoor LED baseball/softball electronic scoreboard provides wireless scoring capabilities, and includes HOME, GUEST, INN, BALL, STRIKE, OUT, HIT, and ERROR displays. An adjustable 8-tone 125dB horn provides clear, audible end-of-game and other notifications. Weather-proof digits and electronics are housed in a powder-coated aluminum chassis, which provides excellent corrosion resistance. Scoreboard is shipped as one piece for ease of handling and installation.
- Overall dimensions (W x H x D): 9′ x 4′ x 4.25″ (2.7m x 1.2m x 10.8cm)
- Weight: 120lbs (54.4 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC – 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 175 W
- High-visibility LED digits with adjustable brightness
- HOME, GUEST, INNING: 18” (45.7 cm) digit height
- BALL, STRIKE, OUT, H, E: 4” (10.2 cm) dot height
- Select either all red, all amber, or mixed digit color
- High-strength polycarbonate digit covers protect digits and antenna from weather and ball impacts
- Wireless Tabletop Controller provides integrated 2.4 GHz wireless scoring technology, and features an operating distance of up to 1,000 feet. The unit has 12 independent channels and 16 independent networks per channel that provide reliable communication for up to 192 separate games at a facility.
- A Wireless Handheld Controller can be added for additional flexibility.
- Wired control options are available
- Vinyl artwork captions are applied directly to display face
- HOME, GUEST, INN: 8” (20.4 cm) caption height
- BALL, STRIKE, OUT, H, E: 6” (15.2 cm) caption height
- Team name caption can be shown in place of HOME
- Choose from the following powdercoat color options at no additional cost:
- Custom color matching is available
- Scoreboard constructed of lightweight, durable, powder-coated 5052 aluminum
- Scoreboard is shipped as one piece for ease of handling and installation
For convenient installation, the scoreboard is equipped with four mounting tabs – two on the top and two on the bottom of the scoreboard. Integrated lifting rings are used to hoist the display into place, where it is then secured via bolting or welding. Various mounting options are available to ensure an efficient installation for different applications. Refer to Installation Guide for more information regarding mounting procedure and details
- All digits and electronic components are accessed through the front face of the electronic scoreboard
- Digit covers are secured by quarter-turn slotted studs, which provide quick and convenient access to the electronic components behind them
Various sign panel options are available. Contact CTS for more information regarding advertising and identification sign panels.
-41 to 131° Fahrenheit (-5 to 55° Celsius)
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Scoreboard border striping
- Striping around individual digit sections
- Multiple caption options
- Advertising/identification sign panels
- Decorative accents
- Add-on video display panels of various sizes
cETLus, FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant
|Multisport Scoreboards Installation and User Guide F984||Download|
|Replacing Weather Cover Fasteners on Multisport Scoreboards F999||Download|
|Wireless Tabletop Controller (WTTC) Quick Reference Guide F974||Download|
|Wireless Handheld Controller (WHC) for All Scoreboards F970||Download|
|Wireless Handheld Controller (WHC) for Baseball F971||Download|
|Wireless Tabletop Controller (WTTC) for Baseball/Softball F978||Download|
|Wireless Tabletop Controller (WTTC) Shipping Instructions F1008||Download|
|Wireless Tabletop Controller (WTTC) Firmware Update Instructions F998||Download|
Repair and Service Forms
If you don’t find the support you’re looking for here, visit our support page or contact our support team for a specific request.
Call Us +1 970.667.1000
Help us understand the specifics of the equipment you need, We’ll listen and offer honest recommendations.
Buy Parts for Baseball/Softball Scoreboard (BB-1101)
Power Bank (R-420-021)
The CTS logo power bank is a great solution to keep all of your devices charged while you are o...