Titanium Deckplate (TDP)
Deck plates are required to permit plug-in connections for touchpads, A/B/C backup pushbuttons, electronic relay judging, start speakers, and a signal to start the timing device at each lane.
This rugged in-deck solution features:
- Titanium jacks
- Corrosion free from pool water chemicals like chlorines and bromines
- Unique domed topography
- Protects banana plugs
- Peaks and valleys let the water flow off, dramatically limiting corrosion through electrolysis
- Better signal, less corrosion
- Smooth edges
- Will not yellow in the sun
- Integrated speedlight connection
- No speedlight harness necessary
- Robust plug combining speedlight and relay judging signal
- 5-year warranty
If you have 7.5’inch square deckplates (DP-7) in an existing facility, you can retrofit your facility with this solution.
PatentsUS Patent No. 8,602,815
Call Us +1 970.667.1000
Help us understand the specifics of the equipment you need, We’ll listen and offer honest recommendations.