Pace Clocks for Training
Large 10” LED digits (red or amber) can be adjusted for indoor or outdoor use. Synchronize multiple clocks for use on deck.
Choose the functions you need:
Basic Pace Clock
All of these units can be run as standalone pace clocks, or set to run in a series of pace clocks with or without a timer or controller. Every pace clock in a series displays the same information.
Choose the Pro Pace Clock/Shot Clock, or the PC Portable version of the Basic Pace Clock for Water Polo Shot Clock functionality. Shot clocks must be connected to the timer. Additional clocks can be added to display game time, time out time, and team scores.
Most versions of the Pace Clock/Shot Clocks are available with the ability to transmit and receive data wirelessly.
Special Training Modes and Display Options
The Pro Pace Clock/Shot Clock was designed with you and your athletes in mind, with 15 training modes to fine-tune skills and create customized workouts. It can also show a variety of display options. The Pro Pace Clock can be used either with or without a timer or controller.
Check out our Pace/Shot Clock Guide
Pro Pace Clock Training Modes
* Many modes require additional equipment for timing input. Contact your salesperson for details, and help in designing your ideal training system.
- Lap Counter
- Simple Pace Clock
- Pace Clock with Cumulative Splits
- Pace Clock with Lap Splits
- Relay Exchanges
- Start Reaction
- Turn Speed
- Breakout Time
- Start Reaction and Breakout Time
- Single Lane Lap Timer (1, 2, 3, 4 or multiple laps)
- Mid-Race Timer
Pro Pace Clock Display Modes
The Pro Pace Clocks can display the following information from a System 5 or System 6:
- All Sports: Time of Day
- Swimming: Lane times, Event/Heat
- Training: Lane times
- Diving: Dive Number & Position, Current Round/Current Diver
- Water Polo: Game Clock, Shot Clock, Time Out Clock, Team Scores
- Synchro: Award
Part Number Description
- PC-Standard Basic Pace Clock with red LED digits, handle and legs. Two intensity settings. No battery; A/C only.
- PC-Portable Basic Pace Clock with red LED digits, internal horn and battery, handle and legs. Two intensity settings.
- PC-Pro-R Pro Pace Clock with red LED digits, internal horn and battery, handle and legs.
15 training modes (most require additional equipment for timing input).
- PCW-Standard Wireless Basic Pace clock with red digits, handle and legs. Two intensity settings. No battery; A/C only.
- PCW-Pro Wireless Pro Pace Clock with red LED digits, internal horn and battery, handle and legs. Fifteen training modes (most require additional equipment for timing input). Fifteen levels of intensity settings.
- TR-3 Tripod Kit
- PC-WMK Wall Mount Kit
- PC-FMK Flush Mount Option
- UPC-C Pace Clock Controller
Dimensions (H x L x D):
13.5” x 36.25” x 4.75” (34.3 cm x 92 cm x 12.1 cm)
PC Standard: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
PC Portable: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
PC Pro: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
110 VAC, 60 Hz, or 220 VAC, 50 Hz
Plug in overnight to charge; fully charged battery will run longer than 6 hours
8 wireless channels (PCW-Pro)
2 wireless channels (PCW-Standard)
Call Us +1 970.667.1000
Help us understand the specifics of the equipment you need, We’ll listen and offer honest recommendations.