Numeric LED Scoreboards (LED-R) for Track
Colorado Time Systems' numeric scoreboards are a cost-effective way to provide information, involve the audience, and showcase the athletes. The LED scoreboard will enhance your program and provide exceptional visibility. Your scoreboard's high-quality construction resists corrosion in any environment, giving you years of trouble-free service.
- Modules can be used singly or stacked to show multiple lanes
- Panels can be added for sponsor advertising or facility/team name
- Integrates with most track timing systems, including FinishLynx
- Wired or wireless connectivity from meet management computer
- Each one-line electronic scoreboard module includes 8 digits, 7 decimals, one colon and a non-glare weathershield.
- Power required is 110~125 or 220~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Normal operating power is less than 1 amp per scoreboard module. Each duplex receptacle is 125V Leviton #5352 or equivalent for country of installation. Receptacles must be in place before CTS installation. It is extremely important that the circuits used to power the electronic scoreboard are not shared with other devices. The scoreboard is sensitive to “noise” on the AC Power line.
- 10.1″ (25.7cm) high
- Red or amber
- LEDs forming seven-segment digits
- Height: 14″ (35.6cm)
- Width: 97.625″ (248cm)
- Depth: 4″ (10.2cm)
- Weight: 45 lbs. (20.4kg)
|4009 and LED-R Scoreboard Configuration Guide F867||Download|
|FinishLynx with LED-R F1000||Download|
|LED-R Module Codes||Download|
|LED-R Scoreboard Caddy Instructions||Download|
|2.4GHz Wireless Adapter (WA-2) User Guide F987||Download|
|Using FinishLynx with LED-R Scoreboards F1000||Download|
Repair and Service Forms
Call Us +1 970.667.1000
Help us understand the specifics of the equipment you need, We’ll listen and offer honest recommendations.